**If the application form has successfully submitted, the form will be replaced with just the words "your application has been successfully sent" after you click the "Submit" button
TO COMPETE AT THE 2018 MISS UPPER PENINSULA USA & MISS UPPER PENINSULA TEEN USA
1. Contestants must participate in all portions of the competition; Interview Competition, Swimwear Competition, and Evening Gown Competition. Failure to compete in any portion of the competition will result in disqualification.
2. TEEN contestants must be at least fourteen (14) and no older than eighteen (18) years of age on January 1, 2019.
MISS contestants must be at least eighteen (18) and no older than twenty-eight (28) years of age on January 1, 2019.
3. Contestants must not be married, have never been married and have never had a marriage annulled. Contestants must have never given birth to a child and are not now pregnant nor are a parent. If any of these conditions change, contestants must notify the Pageant Director immediately, this may affect their eligibility.
4. Contestants must be of good health and moral character.
5. Contestants must be a natural born female citizen of the United States.
6. Contestants must EITHER live, work, or attend a school/college in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in full or part of the year. Contestant from the Upper Peninsula but currently attending school/college elsewhere are eligible. (Contact the Local Pageant Director for any questions on eligibility)
7. The winners of MISS UPPER PENINSULA USA or MISS UPPER PENINSULA TEEN USA must enter and be approved by the State Pageant to compete at the MISS MICHIGAN USA or MISS MICHIGAN TEEN USA Pageants and abide by all rules and regulations governing that Pageant. Failure to do so will result in the RUNNER UP advancing to enter to compete in her place.
8. If selected as the winner, all decisions concerning the winners' preparations for the state pageant are to be made by the director of MISS UPPER PENINSULA USA and MISS UPPER PENINSULA TEEN USA.
9. Contestants must understand and agree that they are free to withdraw from the competition at any time, but under no circumstances will contestants be entitled to a refund or transfer to another contestant any fee, whether in full or in part, that they themselves or their sponsors have paid. There will absolutely be no exception to this policy.
10. Contestants participating in the MISS UPPER PENINSULA USA and MISS UPPER PENINSULA TEEN USA Official Preliminary Pageants must reside in the state of Michigan for a period of six (6) months leading up to the official state preliminary to MISS USA & MISS TEEN USA, and understand that should she win the MISS UPPER PENINSULA USA or MISS UPPER PENINSULA TEEN USA Pageants she will be required to make several appearances in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan up to one year after winning the pageant, unless she wins the official state pageant.
Failure of the winning contestant to comply with any of the terms, provisions, restrictions or obligations hereof shall at the option of JLSW Design, LLC, the Local Pageant Director, and/or the State Pageant Director shall result in entrant’s disqualification, loss of title and return of any and all prizes awarded.
The above rules are applicable to the MISS UPPER PENINSULA USA & MISS UPPER PENINSULA TEEN USA Pageants solely.
Apply to Compete for the title(s) of
MISS UPPER PENINSULA USA & MISS UPPER PENINSULA TEEN USA
Apply To Compete
Apply to compete for the title of
Miss Upper Peninsula USA or Miss Upper Peninsula Teen USA 2018 using the form below
-Early Entrant Discounted Entry Fee is $150 if Paid in Full by 12/1/17
-Entry Fee does not have to be paid at the time of application submission
All Fees Paid the Pageant are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable
AREAS OF COMPETITION
INTERVIEW: All contestants must participate in the interview portion of the competition. Contestants will have the opportunity to showcase their thoughts, opinions, intelligence, and poise as they are interviewed by a panel of judges. Contestants are encouraged to wear something semi-professional that represents their own personal style. Business Suits are not required.
SWIMWEAR - MISS CONTESTANTS
ACTIVE WEAR - TEEN CONTESTANTS: All MISS age division contestants must participate in the swimwear portion of the competition. All TEEN age division contestants must compete in Active Wear competition. The contestants will have the opportunity to showcase their self confidence, poise, and physical fitness in their respective swimwear or active wear portion of the competition. MISS Contestants' Swimwear choices may be one or two piece, but the style and coloring is the contestants' choice. Contestants wearing swimwear choices in poor taste may not be permitted to compete (no thongs or Brazilian styled bottoms). If a contestant is unsure of her choice of swimwear she should bring a second option.
EVENING GOWN: All contestants must participate in the evening gown portion of the competition. The contestants will have the opportunity to showcase their personal style, grace, and beauty in the evening gown portion of the competition. Contestants should choose a gown to wear that is complimentary to her figure and of her own choosing; the style, cut, and color are at the contestant's discretion. Her gown my be as formal or informal as she chooses, so long as the gown is floor length.
Make an Entry Fee Payment To Compete at
Miss Upper Peninsula Here